Paul Tilford Plumbing & Heating Services

Landlord Services

safety inspections

Landlord Services

Gas safety inspections

What is a Gas Safety Certificate?

A Certificate issued to a landlord after a Gas Safe engineer has completed a gas safety check. It means that all the gas appliances, fittings and flues have been checked. That they are efficient and safe within that 12 month period. Sometimes called CP12 certificates. They are a legal requirement for anyone renting a property. The certificate reports all the checks completed during the inspection. The Gas Safe Register is the official issungin body in the UK.

Who can provide a Gas safety certificate?

You must use a certified Gas safe engineer to carry out your check. If you don’t then you won’t receive the proper legal certification you need.

Here at Paul Tilford Plumbing and Heating we have all the accreditations necessary. We carry out thorough and extensive gas safety inspections. Both for domestic and commercial customers.

Full inspections on all equipment that use gas are vital to on-going safety. Our expert engineers will provide full system and ventilation checks to ensure compliance.

These services are available to anyone. Landlord and housing associations plus buyers looking for assurance. Confirmation that their new home is safe. We can provide all the relevant certification to form part of the buyer’s report.

If left unchecked, your appliances could pose many risks. Potentially leaking deadly carbon monoxide gas. Contact our Gas Safe accredited team today to arrange your gas safety inspection.

Find out more in our blog Gas Safety Inspections

For a free estimate and to discuss your project